Friday, September 23, 2011

Right so I did not expect this Alphabet Challenge to get semi-difficult this early in!!! Today I was going through my inventory trying to find an outfit for this weeks letter C. Well little did I know that I would find a millllllllion outftits that could be used for the Letter C. It took me over 3 hours to finally come up with an outfit because they all looked so good :(. I tried on dresses, and skirts, pants, tops, shrugs and everything you can think of. Finally to my avail I said NO MORE!

This is the outfit that I came up with, I do hope you all enjoy. Also if you would like to try the Alphabet Challenge, since we are only in week 3 you don't have much catching up to do, the website is located here :). So now that I am done rambling on lets get to the style card!

Style Card:

Pants: *COCO* Loose Style Denim - Midnight

Necklace & Earrings: *LOULOU&CO* Crazy Coco - Purple

Mouth: [S] Durex Love in Mouth

Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Cattitude Kitty Inspired Tattoo Eye Makeup - Russian Blue

Eyes: [Plastik] Lionheart Bloodless Eyes Collection - Calm

Skin: Curio :GP: Sundust [Dark] Ice Queen - Charcoal 1

Top: Sakide Classy Lines Top - Red

Hair: CaTwA Hadeya Hair - Chocolate

Shoes: Chelley's Patsy Red Sparkle Shoes

Ring: Chop Zuey - Daisy Daisy Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment