Friday, September 23, 2011

Toxic LOTD


OMFG! like HAI!! *waves all hyper like* Welcome back to muh craziness.Soooooo...today i hopped on over to MIEL . This store is amazing! the styles, the textures they use...so great. Below i shall share the epicness of my well spent L::::
Also..i forgot to tell you about the amazingness:: Jacket and shoes from MIEL..color/word/size changeable with HUD...sooo many options ((of course i had to blast myself ;) ))


Shape: [OMEN] -This is my custom shape but she does sell others ;)
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Dark - Stained A4
Hair: .+*HS*+. Hair ::RARK:: Crow
Eyes: [Plastik]VaeColl.://Macabre (part of hunt gift)
Jacket: MIEL VARSITY JACKET BRIGHT
Tattoo(s): top- Depraved Dealers - Endless Pain Tattoos "Sweet lil sin"
    - (also pictured  :Little Pricks: Spinal Tap (female tattoo shown only)
Shirt: top- *MUKA* SideBoobish Black
Skirt: ~Pepper~ Groupgift (( Admiral spicy special gift ))
Belt: ~Pepper~ Summer Belt - Stripes
Shoes: MIEL VARSITY KICKS LACED - bright
Piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged - Black/Silver (chin)
Necklace: Cobrahive - Sabishinju Necklace (M) BLACK
Ring: Watermelon lolli pop ring (my sweet Hubby got it on the market)
Finger tape: Luck Inc. Finger Tapes w/ nails


Welp...there you have it. You now know where i got everything. Now other tales...I had a great day! I got to spend time with friends and my Hubby >3! I DJ'd tonight at Two of a kind dyke/femme bar. Always a blast with my sisser face Hope as my hosty! OH! so i did a little piccy magic of my Hubby and I...time for show and tell ;)


Now that I look back...It seems yellow is the color of the day. This is my amazing talented Hubby (topless) i get the pleasure of seeing this for another 363 days...can we say mutha effin happeh face! i think we can (yes i realize i did...shh keep reading) **Insert shameless plug here** no...really click it..It will take you to Hys blog. lol

ok...im to tired for more so...GNIGHT MOON
<3 E[L]MO

>3 HUBBY

No comments:

Post a Comment